Series solution for complicated function

I am trying to find the series for MeijerG[{{1}, {3/2}}, {{1, 1}, {0,
1/2}}, x^2]/(4 x^2) using my current version of Mathematica 5.0, and
it fails. Does anyone know the series solution for this up to 2nd
order, or how I can implement this in my current version of
Mathematica?

thanks,

Klaus.