Re: small init.m problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84517] Re: [mg84514] small init.m problem
  • From: "David Bakin" <davidbak at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 03:27:45 -0500 (EST)

This is one of those bugs you get because your lying eyes gloss over the
obvious and fill in what you think should be there.

You need a double-backslash between "Backup" and "Mma" - just like you have
between the "c:" and "Backup".

(Yipee!!! FINALLY a Mathematica question on this list I can answer!)

-- David