Re: small init.m problem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg84535] Re: small init.m problem
  • From: Jerry <JLK2941 at>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 05:31:34 -0500 (EST)

David, thanks, that works too. I guess I don't understand
what use SetDirectory is if $Path specifies where files are
to be found. HELP talks a lot about the "current working
directory" but never defines what that means (that I could
find). It seems that $Path defines a list of "current
working directories".