Another 4-D plot question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84713] Another 4-D plot question
  • From: Aranthon <a.dwarf at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:37:58 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

I have a data set that I'd like to visualize, and I'm sure I've seen
suggestions for how to do it, but I'm coming up empty when I search
through the documentation.

The problem is that the are described by four quantities -
temperature, gross applied voltage, fluctuating applied voltage, and
measured voltage {T, Vo, Vof, Vm}.  What I'd like to do is use a
ListPointPlot3D to plot points as {T,Vo,Vof} triplets and then use Vm
to set the color for the point.

I feel certain I've seen this in the docs somewhere, but I can't seem
to find it again.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or pointers,

Greg