SpecialCharacers palette missing some Greek characters

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84832] SpecialCharacers palette missing some Greek characters
  • From: deepyogurt at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 03:25:59 -0500 (EST)

I noticed that the Greek Characters portion of the SpecialCharacters
palette in Mathematica 6 is missing a few characters like
CurlyEpsilon, CurlyTheta, CurlyKappa, CurlyPi, CurlyRho, FinalSigma,
CurlyPhi and had two Upsilon's. Anyway, I looked at the notebook and
came up with a modified version that includes the missing Greek
characters, but it is too long to post here (file is over 15000 lines
long). Anyone have a suggestion as to how or where to put it if anyone
else is interested? In fact, am I even permitted to give this to
others since it is based on something that is part of the Mathematica
product?

-Bob