Converting Radians into Degrees into Mathematica 6.01

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85034] Converting Radians into Degrees into Mathematica 6.01
  • From: "Lea Rebanks" <lrebanks at netvigator.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 04:50:18 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,

I trying to Convert Radians into Degrees .
I really want the output value in unit degrees for further calculations.

I have tried this with no luck

Convert[0.36*Radian, Degree]

UnitsWrapper[20.626480624709636*Degree]

I looked on the Math Group Archive & came across various Units Package, but
still can not get it to work.

Any help or advice gratefully received.

Best Regards - Lea Rebanks...