OMP warning on Windows machine

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85029] OMP warning on Windows machine
  • From: kishan.vyas.engg at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 04:47:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

Here I am facing a problem while trying to install Mathematica 6.0.1
in Windows 64 bits platform.

When we start the Mathematica after installation we are getting the
following message on MathKernel window.

OMP warning: _kmp_aux_set_library: setting library type to SERIAL

And after that when we try to write Mathematica commands it is not
showing the color coding and also when we attempt to run the function
it shows that already one math kernel is running so we cannot start
another.

Please explain the needful as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kishan Vyas