Voronoi diagram colours

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85043] Voronoi diagram colours
  • From: "Fleck, Stefan" <sfleck at gwdg.de>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:03:05 -0500 (EST)

Dear Mathematica-users,

I would like to add specific colours to a DiagramPlot of a voronoi diagram.
The colours should be given depending on the number of each point in the
vertex adjacency list, but I don't find a way to access the colour definition
of the polygons. If there is no way to do this with DiagramPlot, does any
other possibility exist?

With kind regards,

Stefan Fleck

Stefan Fleck, research co-ordinator, Ph.D.

Plant Ecology
Albrecht-von-Haller-Institute for Plant Sciences
University of G=F6ttingen
Untere Karsp=FCle 2
37073 G=F6ttingen

Tel. +49-551-3912178