Re: Dashing[] problem with eps -> pdf -> printer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85137] Re: Dashing[] problem with eps -> pdf -> printer
  • From: "w.pasman" <w.pasman at tudelft.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:02:11 -0500 (EST)

I have the same problem.
The file is generated correctly if I save the picture as pdf.
But it is not if I render to a postscript file.
I have tried this with various postscript printer drivers as well as by printing postscript directly to a file and then viewing the file with the apple Preview program. Strange thing is that sometimes some of the lines are correctly dashed, while others are not dashed.