Re: Problems with Dynamic Updating and Java Runtime

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85164] Re: Problems with Dynamic Updating and Java Runtime
  • From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:16:05 -0500 (EST)

On Jan 27, 8:43=A0pm, Helen Read <h... at together.net> wrote:
> Any ideas on what is causing these issues, and how to fix?

This is identical to the problems that I had when McAfee anti-virus
(terribly slow and inefficient, btw) was rolled out on all our campus
Windows machines -- it happened to me and a colleague both on XP; not
sure about Vista. I received the advice to re-install Java to maybe
fix the problem, but I bought a Mac before trying that out.

That's my only data point, I'm afraid...

Will