Re: Shared color scaling

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85121] Re: Shared color scaling
  • From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 05:53:57 -0500 (EST)

Mathieu G wrote:

> I would like to know how I can get the same color scaling for all the
> graphs (i.e. the color scale goes from the minimum found in all the
> files plotted, to the maximum found in all the files plotted, which is
> not necessarily the one where the minimun was found...)

One solution would be to set ColorFunctionScaling -> False in the
plotting function and rescale all data manually so that the maximum
value is 1 and the minimum 0.

> Also, how can I get a plot of this scale?!

See this doc page for an example: PlotLegends/ref/ShowLegend
To be honest, I used the PlotLegends package very little, but I had a
lot of trouble with it ...