Re: Subscript Bug?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90152] Re: Subscript Bug?
- From: Andrew Moylan <andrew.j.moylan at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 06:56:55 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
My SubscriptSymbols package might suit you. http://andrew.j.moylan.googlepages.com/mathematica.
On Jun 29, 7:36 pm, Aaron Fude <aaronf... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have this code in a cell:
> Subscript[H, 1] = 110; Subscript[H, 2] = 90;
> H = Subscript[H, 1] + Subscript[H, 2];
> Tanh[Subscript[H, 1]]
> The first time I execute the cell, I get
> Tanh[Subscript[200, 1]]
> which of course is nonsense.
> A second execution, yields the correct answer:
> Is this a feature that I don't understand or a bug?
Next by Date:
not eliminating parameter
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Subscript Bug?