Re: Subscript Bug?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90152] Re: Subscript Bug?
- From: Andrew Moylan <andrew.j.moylan at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 06:56:55 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
My SubscriptSymbols package might suit you. http://andrew.j.moylan.googlepages.com/mathematica. On Jun 29, 7:36 pm, Aaron Fude <aaronf... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have this code in a cell: > > Subscript[H, 1] = 110; Subscript[H, 2] = 90; > H = Subscript[H, 1] + Subscript[H, 2]; > Tanh[Subscript[H, 1]] > > The first time I execute the cell, I get > > Tanh[Subscript[200, 1]] > > which of course is nonsense. > > A second execution, yields the correct answer: > > Tanh > > Is this a feature that I don't understand or a bug?