Jump to Page Mathematica Book

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg90155] Jump to Page Mathematica Book
  • From: "Hobbs, Sylvia (DPH)" <Sylvia.Hobbs at>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 06:57:29 -0400 (EDT)

Mathematica can celebrate its 20th anniversary by heeding Van Halen's
recommendation to, "Go ahead, jump. Get it and jump."

Instead of hardcopy Mathematica Book, I would prefer an
online-browsable-indexed-jump-to-page version

like the current online version of A New Kind of Science.

Even though I have three different autographs of Stephen Wolfram in my
NKS hardcopy, I more frequently use the electronic text on my Pocket PC
in the library.

Sylvia Hobbs

On Behalf