Re: Problem with parametric minimization

Hi,
unfortunately I forgot to insert spaces between
the constants and the variable in my previous posting.
But as I said, it's the example from the mathematica
documentation only copy-pasted.
None of the alternatives work though. I'm using version
5.2. Might that be a problem?

Thanks,
Stephan