Re: Export PDF plot or Save Selection As -- big troubles with

=93Save As PDF=94 does not work well in Mathematica=85 With ContourPlot,
it's kind of unusable. Something as simple as a

ContourPlot[x^2 - y^2, {x, -10, 10}, {y, -10, 10},ColorFunction ->
"Rainbow"]

once exported in PDF (or any other vector format for that matter)
appears =93made of a multitude of small polygons=94 (hard to describe,
especially in english for me) I have to use a raster format for those
ContourPlot images=85