Exporting Plots with Labels

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg90283] Exporting Plots with Labels
  • From: Meaghan <FreeCaptive6914 at>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 03:59:14 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to export a GraphicsArray of plots into any kind of image
file (I'm currently using .gif, but willing to change.)
It appears that the text labels on the plots got a huge size, while
the graphs remain small.  It's unreadable.  When I use Show[] in the
notebook, everything looks fine.  Any ideas on how to shrink the
labels, too?
Thank you!

Here's the relevant portion of code:
alldataplot = ListPlot[data,
     PlotLabel -> title, AxesLabel -> {"Log[time]", "Load*100/
       DisplayFunction -> Identity];
firstdataplot = Show[firstline,
    firstdatapts, DisplayFunction ->
       Identity, PlotLabel -> label, DisplayFunction -> Identity];
seconddataplot = Show[splot, line,
     DisplayFunction -> Identity, PlotLabel -> label2];

alldataplots = Append[alldataplots, alldataplot];
firstplots = Append[firstplots, firstdataplot];
secondplots = Append[secondplots, seconddataplot];