Multiple Executions of .nb file

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg90386] Multiple Executions of .nb file
  • From: "Dave" <david.fourie at>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 02:25:07 -0400 (EDT)

Can I run a notebook file over a specific number of iterations and store the

For example if I had a notebook file:

            multiplier == 1

could I run it from another notebook

        For[i=1, i < 4, i = i + 1, initfile test.nb (multiplier == i)]

and have the outputs stored in another file?

if anyone has any suggestions or if I am not being clear:
davidl4ie at