GraphicGrid of GraphicGrids

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90406] GraphicGrid of GraphicGrids
  • From: Aaron Fude <aaronfude at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:47:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have somebody else's code that produces GraphicGrids. When I combine
those into another graphic grid, there is a lot of unwanted white
space. How can one avoid it?

Here's the problem in a nutshell:

grid = GraphicsGrid [{{Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 2*Pi}],
    Plot[Cos[x], {x, 0, 2*Pi}]}}]
 GraphicsGrid[{{grid}, {grid}, {grid}}

Thanks!

Aaron