Re: distribution fitting

On occasion I have had data that I need the distribution for but
clearly does not correspond to any standard distribution.  What I have
done if use Histogram to estimate the density function and extract a
list from the histogram that can be used with Interpolation to
defining a workable density function.

Dennis