Re: Coupled second-order nonlinear ODEs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90490] Re: Coupled second-order nonlinear ODEs
- From: Alois Steindl <Alois.Steindl at tuwien.ac.at>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:31:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
it seems that your solutions diverge to infinity for a fixed value of
y close to 1.4, which can occur easily fon nonlinear differential
equations. In that case a higher precision won't help.
Alois Steindl, Tel.: +43 (1) 58801 / 32558
Inst. for Mechanics and Mechatronics Fax.: +43 (1) 58801 / 32598
Vienna University of Technology, A-1040 Wiedner Hauptstr. 8-10
Prev by Date:
What does FullForm[ ] actually do?
Next by Date:
Re: How to do that with version 6?
Previous by thread:
Re: What does FullForm[ ] actually do?
Next by thread:
Coupled second-order nonlinear ODEs