Re: Installing Personal Package Documentation not showing up

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90789] Re: Installing Personal Package Documentation not showing up
  • From: Tyler <hayes.tyler at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:53:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello David,

Thanks for the link! I guess my problem has been confusing Mathematica
6 and 5 and the new paradigm for viewing help files. I managed to find
Author Tools the other night as well. I guess that was a standard
palette option in previous releases and I was going bananas thinking I
was doing something wrong.

Thanks again,

t.

PS - Great site!