Re: How to call or run a NB file in another NB file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90803] Re: How to call or run a NB file in another NB file?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 05:05:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, this is total useless, write a package with the code of XYZ.nb and load the package in ABC.nb Regards Jens Leo.Chen wrote: > Hi guys, > > > I met a problem, in ABC.nb , I need to run XYZ.nb, is there any > function to execute the XYZ.nb in ABC.nb? > > cheers, > > leo >