Re: export eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg90788] Re: export eps
  • From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:53:08 -0400 (EDT)

On 2008-07-23 19:49:17 +0930, AES <siegman at stanford.edu> said:

> Or are you Printing to a PDF file _from Mathematica  itself_ to get the
> good file?
>
> In my case, I'm on a Mac.

Me too. "Print to Selection" brings up a standard print dialog, from
which you can save to PDF with the Apple "distiller". The resulting PDF
isn't quite as small as the Acrobat-generated one (seemingly -- I don't
have it) but the quality is very good and the file size is definitely
small enough.

Cheers,
Will