Cos[a x - b] displayed as Cos[b - a x]

Dear all,

I have an expression which I wish to put it in the form of Cos[a x - b].
However when I input it to Mathematica, it automatically converted to
Cos[b - a x]. Similarly, for Sin[a x - b] it would become -Sin[b - ax].

I understand that both are equivalent, but I just wish to have the form
of Cos[a x - b]. Is there any way to do this?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Ho