Listplot with colours

I cannot find this in the help at all, although I am sure it is
straightforward.

I have a list of coordinates of points points={{x1,y1},{x2,y2}...}
and two lists of attributes att1={a1,a2,..} and att2={b1,b2,...}

I want to do something like
ListPlot[points,PlotStyle->{Hue[att1],PointSize[att2]}]
So I get dots at each point in colour att1 and size given by att2. I'm
sure it's easy but I can't do it. I am using version 5.1

Many thanks,

Peter