Re: Mathematica in Education and Research
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90858] Re: Mathematica in Education and Research
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 04:23:23 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 25, 6:19 am, SquirrelRobert <robert.schey... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please click on this link:
> and you get the message:
> "Unfortunately Mathematica in Education and Research folded in 2008.
> It is hoped that articles published from 2005 to 2007 will eventually
> be available for download from the Wolfram information Center."
> What is to be done?
Weep in one's beer, I'd imagine.
Businesses are ephemeral and, sadly, this one didn't make it.
I put the one recent article that I have control of at this location
for all who wish to read a copy:
> Robert Scheyder
Prev by Date:
Re: Export into Excel Worksheets
Next by Date:
Re: Is this a bug?
Previous by thread:
Mathematica in Education and Research
Next by thread:
Is this a bug?