Re: Warning for use of 3D Graphics manipulation with notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90913] Re: Warning for use of 3D Graphics manipulation with notebook
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:39:29 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This, of course, is not a warning about a problem with Mathematica.
On Jul 28, 7:56 am, Roland Franzius <roland.franz... at uos.de> wrote:
> After installing Mathematica 6 and programming some group-mechanical
> 3D-manipulations the nvidia go graphics chip of my Samsung laptop
> stopped working at the performance of a complex 3d-manipulation. Its
> internal digital lcd-part gave up with a crack noise. The external
> analog VGA is still working.
> On the internet, some hints can be found saying that certain laptop
> computers are in danger to burn their graphics chips because of
> insufficent cooling under high permanent load.
> Roland Franzius
Prev by Date:
Re: bug? f'[x]'
Next by Date:
Re: Cube root of -1 and 1
Previous by thread:
Re: Adding assumptions to SOLVE
Next by thread:
Problem with BinCounts