Re: Re: How to call or run a NB file in another NB file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90909] Re: [mg90874] Re: How to call or run a NB file in another NB file?
- From: "Leo.Chen" <leo.chen.yi at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:38:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
yes, the previous replies can solve my problem,
I need XYZ.nb run from ABC.nb, and XYZ outputs in XYZ.nb.
2008/7/27 Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>:
> On Jul 25, 4:19 am, GS <vokap... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 23, 3:21 am, "Leo.Chen" <leo.chen... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi guys,
>> > I met a problem, in ABC.nb , I need to run XYZ.nb, is there any
>> > function to execute the XYZ.nb in ABC.nb?
>> > cheers,
>> > leo
>> Here the command that you need to execute from ABC.nb:
> This opens the notebook and runs it, but shows the output in it's
> notebook, not the notebook that the command ran in. The impression I
> got from Leo's question was that he wanted the output to show in the
> first notebook, not the second.
> So, Leo, where did you want to see the output appear?
Prev by Date:
Re: Calculating RMSE from 2D Data
Next by Date:
Re: bug? f'[x]'
Previous by thread:
Re: How to call or run a NB file in another NB file?
Next by thread:
User defined options shared by more than one function - potential