  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg90939] MetaMathematica
  • From: Cca <cca at>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 02:55:11 -0400 (EDT)

I´m in need of a "neutral" sign for indicating that two Mathematica expressions are equivalent (in the sense that they have the same value). For this purpose, I recently started using Equilibrium. For example:

Would anyone like to offer a suggestion for such a sign?

Carlos César de Araújo
Gregos & Troianos Educacional
MSN: cca_gregosetroianos at
Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil