- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90940] NMaximize Questions
- From: "Stuart Nettleton" <stuart.nettleton at optusnet.com.au>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 02:55:22 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with some
NMaximize issues? Thanks, Stuart
1. Is there any limit to the number of variables in NMaximise. Is it
possible/sensible to run a model with about 1,300 variables?
2. What is the meaning of the following error?
NMaximize::nnum: "The function value 0 is not a number at \
The error using FindMaximum is:
FindMaximum::nrgnum: "The gradient is not a vector of real numbers at \
UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and
with authority, states them to be the views the University of Technology,
Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot Magic Voodoo ???
Next by Date:
Re: Re: bug? f'[x]'
Previous by thread:
RowReduce for SparseArray
Next by thread:
Re: NMaximize Questions