Re: Default location for Exported files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89278] Re: Default location for Exported files?
- From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 06:44:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2008-06-02 06:05:41 +0930, Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> said: > It is the directory that Directory returns and > > SetDirectory["the directory you like"] > > will set it to a new location. Put a SetDirectory in > your init.m and you are done. I prefer to save output relative to the notebook I'm using; I prefix all of my notebooks with SetDirectory@NotebookDirectory This is much more pleasant than the old way of doing it before v6 :) Still have to ensure I don't switch between notebooks in different folders without re-running this line, but it's not generally a problem. Will