Re: Problems with Simplify

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89310] Re: Problems with Simplify
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 00:43:11 -0400 (EDT)

Miguel wrote:

> How can I simplify complicated expressions with Simplify, FullSimplify
> or Refine. For example
>
> http://mathematicaes.googlegroups.com/web/Simplify.pdf?gsc=IgRnDgsAAAAdvdy0RPKGscv2nC8G3MUA

When I tried the link above, I got the following message:

"This page can't be found.
Safari can't open the page
http://mathematicaes.googlegroups.com/web/Simplify.pdf?gsc=IgRnDgsAAAAdvdy0RPKGscv2nC8G3MUA
because the page doesn't exist. Make sure the address for the page is
correct."

Regards,
-- Jean-Marc