Re: Why don't my plots appear? My 5.2 code no longer works correctly

Well, I don't envy your present situation. We have all been there. You
should have the 6.0 compatibility tool show up when you opened your 5.2
nb in 6.0. This will clear *much* of the problems.

1) plots no longer have a semicolon at the end unless you wish to
supress output; so, just remove them;

2) The pink bit means there is a graphics error of some kind. If you
mouseover the are, it should tell you what the problem is.