Re: Dynamic GUI problems

Thank you for the solutions, I now have a much more confident feeling
about dynamic entities.

The checkbox-in-tabview-label would be a simple masterswitch to enable/
disable the actual tab ov TabView, i.e. all the checkxoxes under the
given tab. Of course I can move the labelling checkbox out of the
label, but it seemed convenient to allow a user (although it's mostly
myself) to enable/disable the tab with a switch right at where the tab
is chosen.

Thanks again
Istvan