Re: ConditionNumber

On Jun 11, 10:21 am, Andrzej Kozlowski <a... at mimuw.edu.pl> wrote:
> I think the LinearAlgebra package is now considered obsolete so I
> don't think it has been revised since version 5.2 (although I have not
> tried checking this).

I got confused by this too, but it turns out that the LinearAlgebra`
context contains some built-in symbol (not the ones in the old
LinearAlgebra` collection of packages):

In[4]:= Names["LinearAlgebra`*"]

Out[4]= {"LinearAlgebra`Arnoldi", \
"LinearAlgebra`MatrixCayleyTransform", \
"LinearAlgebra`MatrixConditionNumber", "LinearAlgebra`MatrixPhi", \
"LinearAlgebra`MatrixPolynomial", \
"LinearAlgebra`RealSymmetricMatrixQ", \
"LinearAlgebra`SymmetricMatrixQ", \
"LinearAlgebra`UpperTriangularizeMatrix", \
"LinearAlgebra`VandermondeInverse", \
"LinearAlgebra`VandermondeMatrix", \
"LinearAlgebra`VandermondeResidual", "LinearAlgebra`VandermondeSolve"}