How complete a TeX system is Mathematica?

Hi,

I'm writing a textbook and I am wondering whether it can be done
entirely in Mathematica. I have always used Scientific Workplace, but
I am now fed up with all the annoying things in it.

Can someone point me to an example of a book written in Mathematica?
Also, is there support for BibTeX?

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron