How complete a TeX system is Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89525] How complete a TeX system is Mathematica?
  • From: Aaron Fude <aaronfude at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:56:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm writing a textbook and I am wondering whether it can be done
entirely in Mathematica. I have always used Scientific Workplace, but
I am now fed up with all the annoying things in it.

Can someone point me to an example of a book written in Mathematica?
Also, is there support for BibTeX?

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron