Re: Re: Re: snippets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89572] Re: [mg89527] Re: [mg89498] Re: snippets
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:10:45 -0400 (EDT)

There is some nice tutorial material on those Mathematica web pages!

On one page, "Animations that illustrate how Mathematica commands work",
you reference the work of Keehong Song and link to his web page.  Are
you aware that essentially (exactly?) the same thing was more recently
made available at http://documents.wolfram.com/flash/ ?  Unfortunately
it's hard to find if you do a search at wolfram.com, even for "animated
Mathematica functions"!

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu