Re: a mathlink question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89658] Re: a mathlink question
  • From: GS <vokaputs at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:42:29 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to everybody who answered my question.

After posting it, I found an example counter.c in the mathlink examples
directory of the Mathematica installation which does exactly what I need.
The trick is to define a global variable, and then its value is preserved
between the subsequent calls from Mathematica (as correctly pointed out
by Szabolcs Horv=E1t in his reply).

GS.