Re: Re: Re: Re: 6.0.3

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89637] Re: [mg89614] Re: [mg89593] Re: [mg89582] Re: [mg89523] 6.0.3
  • From: "peter lindsay" <pl.0 at mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:38:16 -0400 (EDT)

I guess I'll need to apply for premier-ultimate-elite membership then;
the DVDs are parachuted in by a team of balaclava'd wolfram's swat
team, complete with that printed manual that no-one else gets. Wonder
how much it costs ? A second mortgage ?

Peter

--
peter lindsay
computing officer

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532