- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89696] Re: 6.0.3
- From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 04:25:14 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2008-06-17 14:09:29 +0930, "Richard Palmer" <rhpalmer at gmail.com> said:
> I believe intermediate releases (6.0.3) are available to any person who
> has a valid license for version 6. What is the truth of the situation?
No, you only get free upgrades for a year, even for 0.0.x releases.
(Although I only have a student license, so it might be different for
I can't test the code I write on the latest version, but all I can do
is assume it still works; I'll find out one day if/when I upgrade.
Prev by Date:
easy plane normal vector question
Next by Date:
Will adding RAM help "No more memory available" error?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: