Problem downloading from UK Wolfram site

Hi,

I just downloaded the recent 6.0.3 from the UK website.  It downloads fine
but the InstallShield Wizard claims the file is corrupt and will not
install.  I had the same problems with 6.0.2 and 6.0.1.  In both cases I
later received CDs, which worked fine.  I download via the IE running Vista
(32- & 64-bit).

Obviously, I am using InstallShield regularly with other programs and would
simply like to know if others have experienced similar problems.

Sincerely

	E. Stelzer