Re: Will adding RAM help "No more memory available" error?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89743] Re: Will adding RAM help "No more memory available" error?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 05:45:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
Erin Noel wrote: <snip> > My question doesn't relate specifically to my code, which is why I am not > including any details of it. Generally speaking, will adding RAM to the > system help prevent this error? Are there any other general methods for > decreasing the likelihood of this error that aren't code-specific? The following article, "Memory Management," may be worth reading: http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/MemoryManagement.html Regards, -- Jean-Marc