Re: delta function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89909] Re: delta function
- From: Magician <jadoo.dost at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 03:29:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jun 21, 4:31 am, Magician <jadoo.d... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am integrating over a function (not written in mathematica syntax)
> u=F(x) e^(- (x-xo)^2/t ) /t ,
> i know in the limit t ->0, e^(- (x-xo)^2/t ) /t = delta(x-xo), but
> how do i get mathematica to recognize this.
> In mathematica, how can i construct hings like the Sokhotskyi-Plemelj
> formula ?
hey somebody plz comment????
Prev by Date:
Plot results not right
Next by Date:
Re: Happy Birthday Mathematica!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: delta function