Re: Re: How to add a title to a cell and then collapse

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89943] Re: [mg89918] Re: How to add a title to a cell and then collapse
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:24:09 -0400 (EDT)

Alt-Enter??

Try moving below the Section cell.  Then use Alt-5 to specify the
Subsection style and start typing the Subsection title, or whatever.
NOW if you type Alt-Enter, even before moving below that Subsection
cell, you'll create another Subsection cell.

Alt-Enter just creates another cell of exactly the same Style as the one
you're currently in.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305