Re: edge rendering
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg90009] Re: edge rendering
- From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:43:15 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You could use EdgeLabeling as in this example:
West Malvern, UK
"Tim" <tnovikoff at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:g3t6l4$ico$1 at smc.vnet.net...
>I have a dynamic network model with vertex variables and edge
> variables. I'd like to plot the network (graph) and "label" the edges
> with the plot of the time series for the corresponding edge variable.
> Is this possible? If so, what is the code to do this?
> I figure I should be using EdgeRenderingFunction, but I can't figure
> out how use general graphics objects for rendering.
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot results not right
Next by Date:
Re: Ploting integral curves
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
font size too small