Re: Happy Birthday Mathematica!

In article <g3t70t$inb$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Nazdrovje <nazdrovje at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think I started in 1993. Must have been either 1.2 or 2.0 on the
> Mac. Probably 1.2. I'm such a nerd that I can't imagine working
> without it (or choosing a job which wouldn't require it). Had the
> manuals on my bedside table for a decade.
>
> Naz

<sarcasm mode on>

"Had the manuals on my bedside table for a decade."

Manuals?!?  Manuals on a bedside table?!?

Why in the world would anyone do that?

Next thing you know people will be wanting  to read
manuals on a plane flight.   Or on a porch, or in a cafe,
or in a clinic waiting room.

How times have changed.

<sarcasm mode off>