Re: Finding a continuous solution of a cubic

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86183] Re: Finding a continuous solution of a cubic
  • From: Hugh Goyder <h.g.d.goyder at cranfield.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 03:39:20 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to Andrzei and Daniel for their helpful comments -they have
enabled me to simplify the problem. The response from David appears
to  do exactly what I want but I am completely mystified as to what he
did to get these  region boundaries. Please could you reveal the magic
you used to find the regions?

 Hugh Goyder