Re: Insufficient capacity

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86238] Re: Insufficient capacity
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 03:02:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

a 64 bit mathematica ma be an option, the Grid version with
the distributed memory parallel processing would need more
memory.

But you can try
a) $HistoryLength=0;
b) avoid the display of the data
c) on my computer with 3 GByte Ram and Winows Vista 32

mat = Table[Random[], {3500}, {3500}];
tmat = Transpose[mat];
res = tmat.mat;

work fine and