RE: RE: Version 6.0.2

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg86223] RE: [mg86195] RE: [mg85900] Version 6.0.2
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:59:40 -0500 (EST)

I had a different language-related problem with another paclet (A Wolfram
Education Group course).
In my case that was fixed just by selecting in the Mathematica menu "Edit"
the option "Preferences", then the Tab "Interface" and select language
"English", then close the Preferences window, restart Mathematica, and my
problem was fixed.

I have no idea it if can help you, I hope it does.