Re: LaplaceTransform bug?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86334] Re: LaplaceTransform bug?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 05:45:26 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi Janus, this seems to have been fixed in version 6.0.2. Daniel janus wrote: > As far as I can tell, the bug illustrated by the example below has not > been reported in this group before. > Does anybody know wether it has been fixed in v6.0.1? > > In:= $Version > > Out= "6.0 for Mac OS X x86 (32-bit) (April 20, 2007)" > > In:= Clear[a, b, t, s]; > LaplaceTransform[E^(a t) E^(b t), t, s] // InputForm > > Out//InputForm= > E^(b*t)/(-a + s) > > In:= Clear[a, b, t, s]; > LaplaceTransform[E^((a + b) t), t, s] // InputForm > > Out//InputForm= > (-a - b + s)^(-1) >